Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Who am I

First and foremost, I am Stacie; a tomboy at heart and mother of two. After that, it pretty much depends on what website you're on. I started out as Jack and Jill designs on Ebay with my co-conspirator in nearly everything I do; my sister, Stephanie. We have also made a couple of ebooks that are available on the website youcanmakethis.com under that name. It is on this website, that we will forever be Jack and Jill Designs. After Stephanie had a baby girl and started making bows for her, Never Enough Bows was created.
When we opened our Etsy account, we decided to go with the name Sadie James, after a member of each of our families, and we changed our Ebay name as well.

A little about about me.
First, I have a tendancy to ramble. I will try to keep my entries "to the point".
Second, I dispatch part time for the local fire dept. Sometimes I think it would be fun to have a separate blog where I could post some of the calls we get. Of course, I would not reveal any names to protect the innocent, but mostly the stupid. You would be amazed at what people call the fire dept for.
Third, I have two boys, which is a little ironic, because I mostly sew girl stuff. I think it's harder to come up with cute and original boy ideas, but I'm trying!

No comments: