Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Evening purse

I attended another stitch-out class. In this class, we used our embroidery design software and we started with the letter "P". Using just that letter, we stretched it, duplicated it, rotated it and transformed it into our design. Then we stitched it out onto our fabric and made a small purse. What was neat about this project was it was done entirely in our embroidery hoop. Even the button holes on the back side. No sewing reqired. Can you see the "P's"


2 comments:

Jewels said...

Very nice! Now I expect you to make one with stretched, rotated and pretty J's.

Stephanie said...

I wouldn't have seen a "P" if you wouldn't have mentioned it. I'm impressed that it's all done in the hoop. That boggles my mind still. Maybe I need to be taking the class too.